LOOKING FOR GEORGES

GEORGES IN FULL



This resembles Georges, who is now lost in unfamiliar territory. Georges went outside with his other doggie companions for their morning toilet. The other dogs came in but not Georges, and he was nowhere to be seen. He could be almost anywhere now.

He has won many show ribbons and we feel that someone who knows the value of such a dog has taken him. He may have been shaved or altered in appearance.

Georges is an epileptic dog with diabetes and on medication for that and thyroid. He needs special care and attention. If you know of his whereabouts (dead or alive), please let us know.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

God bless you all.

2 Comments:

At 11/10/2006 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A sighting has taken place, i am sure, i saw a dog meeting this description in Melbourne, Australia late Tuesday afternoon the 7 November. Still well kept and clean, with a slight look of remorse. It was in park lands near where i live; at first i thought it a lost lamb, a rarity to the area. It had its head down licking and cleaning it feet, as i approached it rose from its melancholic state and ran off into the distance. Unfortunately it ran into a crowd (as Tuesday was Melbourne Cup Day – Australia’s greatest horse race that ‘stops a nation’, and many people were in this park at this time) and I lost sight of it. I did find a small tuft of hair/fur, if you would like to have for DNA testing to see if this maybe Georges. If you would like me to put some posters up around this area, I am willing as you must be very distraught with the length of loss and considering his medical condition, but rest assured if this was Georges he seemed to be in good health. I have recently returned from a visit to Berlin were I first saw your poster, and after recently losing and with luck finding my own pet, I was sympathetic to you loss. Please don’t think I smuggled Georges from your country as Australia has very strict quarantine laws.

 
At 4/22/2007 8:03 PM, Blogger brunelda said...

thanks, stephen! that's a good idea with the dna testing. please send me the tuft of hair as soon as possible so i can get this done (can you please send me your e-mail so that i can send you my mailing address).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home